From the classroom to the boardroom
What is the future of digital education?
Tuesday 16th October 5.00-7.30pm at QuAD
QUAD and Mainframe invite teaching staff, arts educators, artists and digital facilitators to a panel discussion and Q&A which will explore how we are equipping our young people for their future world of work.
A recorded introduction from Richard Gerver will open the discussion, we will then task our panel members with discussing and giving their insights to the following three questions, before opening up the room to questions from the audience:
- What creative and digital skills do today’s young people need to enter the workplace of today and in the future?
- How do we engage a broader and more diverse range of young people into the creative industries?
- What support, skills and partnerships do schools and teaching staff need to inspire, raise aspirations and develop skills of young people?
Confirmed panel members include:
- Panel hosted by Owen Bradley - Lead presenter at RamsTV and former BBC Radio Derby Sports Presenter
- Shahneila Saeed – Head of UKie's Digital Schoolhouse, powered by PlayStation, sponsored by SEGA & Warwickshire County Council
- Sharna Jackson – Artist Director of Site Gallery and experienced in delivering socially-engaged digital initiatives
- Dominic Traynor – CEO of A Tale Unfolds and founder of LitFilmFest
- Jack Williams - Creative Director Archer Hampson, A Creative Digital Marketing Agency
4.30pm - Arrival and Registrations
5.00pm - Introduction from Richard Gerver followed by hosted panel discussion
6.00pm - Q&A
6.30pm - Networking and Nibbles
7.30pm - Close
Free event but booking essential via the link below, QUAD Box Office or call or call 01332 290606